Primary Teacher Education
The Primary Teacher Education Department of BINUS UNIVERSITY is designed with blended best practices of national and international curricula supported by a strong character education and ICT skills.
After completing the study, graduates are:
- Able to plan, implement, and evaluate curricular instructional, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities, with student active learning approach by utilizing various learning resources, science, ICT-based instructional media, and the potential value of the local environment, according to the standard process and the quality of primary
- Able to provide assistance to students in the learning scopes, character building, and personal
- Able to evaluate instructional process using classroom action
- Able to plan and manage resources in classroom teaching and learning activity, and educational institutions under his responsibility, and comprehensively evaluate their
- Able to make strategic decisions based on analysis of the information and data in classroom teaching and learning activity, school, and educational institutions under his responsibility as a
- Able to conduct studies on the quality problem, relevance and access in education, and serves a best of existing solutions as a reason for decision making in the context of his responsibilities as a
- Able to implement innovative and tested instructional method in accordance with the content characteristics of subjects and characteristics of the learners at the primary education
- Mastering the information and communication technology in learning, research and self-development.
- Mastering a foreign language in learning
- Mastering international curriculum IB or Cambridge as national curriculum
Prospective Career of the Graduates
Graduates of the program are strongly encouraged to be professional primary school teachers, tutor, trainer and researcher who have strong passion in the primary education field.
Last updated :